CODE 5 Senior Inline Hockey Skate
- Molded Carbonite Quarter Panel Construction, High density memory foam ankle pads, Comfort pillow padding edge.
- Comfort Quilted Tricot Liner with moisture wicking material keeps feet dry all game
- Tour Tri-Coil XT Eviction Aluminum Chassis with CNC Extruded for concentrated boot to chassis power transfer
- BEVO Silver-5 Raced Rated (Chrome) Bearings
- Tour FLOW indoor/outdoor Sticky Grip wheels. Sizes 1-4 have all 72mm wheels. Sizes 5-6 have all 76mm wheels. Sizes 7 -13 have all 80mm wheels.
The Code 5 skates provides excellent support and stability while remaining extremely comfortable with added high density foam ankle pads. Traditional felt tongue construction with added lace-bite channel keeps your feet in place and comfortable during those long practice sessions or games. The FLOW indoor/outdoor sticky grip wheels provide maximum grip, speed, and durability for all surfaces.